The course gives you the opportunity to develop your 2-point perspective while drawing local heritage buildings in historical Ancoats. You will learn a variety of creative urban sketching techniques to transform your pencil sketches into works of art.
20-21 May 2017
Explore and learn about the Art Elements of Line, Colour, Tone, Texture, Shape, Form and Pattern. The course offers you a regular weekly class (6 classes) enabling you to learn in a supportive and creatively inspiring environment each week, with time to re-enforce what you have learnt at home during the following week.
7 June start
Take further steps forward to developing your drawing and painting skills, and establish a solid foundation of confidence and creativity on which to discover exciting new directions in your art making. Journey towards unlocking your creative potential.
1-2 July 2017
A beginner’s course that teaches you a wide variety of techniques to build up tactile, textured relief surfaces and visual textures. You will leave with a wealth of ideas that will give your paintings a new dimension and depth.
8-9 July 2017
WHEN YOU BOOK ON A COURSE WITH CREATIVE ART COURSES YOU WILL EXPERIENCE
- High quality teaching to nurture your creative spirit, actively encouraging you to find and develop your own artistic voice.
- Your learning and artistic self-confidence lies at the heart of every art course I have planned.
- Art courses and drawing classes designed around your needs as a developing artist.
- Skills and techniques that provide the springboard to your future artistic independence can be learnt on all my drawing classes.
- All ability levels are welcome on all my art courses and drawing classes. My teaching suits all ability levels.