These ‘structured learning’ evening courses are designed to inspire, give you practical skills to help you develop your drawing and painting and help you gain a deeper insight into the creative process, guiding you to becoming an independent and confident artist.
TOTAL LEARNING HOURS: 15
Cost: includes most materials
Days: 6x Wed or Mon eve | 6.30 – 9pm
A Course over 6 evenings exploring and learning about the Art Elements of Line, Colour, Tone, Texture, Shape, Form and Pattern. The course offers you a regular weekly class (6 classes) enabling you to learn in a supportive and creatively inspiring environment each week, with time to re-enforce what you have learnt at home during the following week.
A course over 6 evenings. Learn how to improve your creativity and drawing skills. Each week will teach you practical techniques to help you draw more expressively, improve your inventiveness, and interpretation by developing a new clarity of vision.
Each week will take you through experiential processes developed by internationally renowned artist, author and poet, Heather Spears in her book ‘The Creative Eye’. You will be guided towards making drawings with renewed energy and liveliness, how to go beyond drawing the predictable, with help to draw free from inhibition and cliches. Rejuvenate your drawing and creativity on this insightful and informative course.
WHEN YOU BOOK ON A COURSE WITH CREATIVE ART COURSES YOU WILL EXPERIENCE
- High quality teaching to nurture your creative spirit, actively encouraging you to find and develop your own artistic voice.
- Your learning and artistic self-confidence lies at the heart of every art course I have planned.
- Art courses and drawing classes designed around your needs as a developing artist.
- Skills and techniques that provide the springboard to your future artistic independence can be learnt on all my drawing classes.
- All ability levels are welcome on all my art courses and drawing classes. My teaching suits all ability levels.