These evening courses are designed for beginners to intermediate artists. They will inspire, give you practical skills to help you develop your drawing and painting and help you gain a deeper insight into the creative process, guiding you to becoming an independent and confident artist.
The Art ElementsBook NOW >
A Course over 6 evenings exploring and learning about the Art Elements of Line, Colour, Tone, Texture, Shape, Form and Pattern. The course will enable you to learn in a supportive and creatively inspiring environment, deepening your understanding and practical skills within each of the Art Elements.
A course over 6 evenings teaching you how to improve your creativity and ‘fine-art’ drawing skills. Each week will teach you practical techniques to help you draw more expressively, improve your inventiveness, and interpretation by developing a new clarity of vision. Based on Heather Spears book ‘The Creative Eye’.
Begin Life drawingBook NOW >
A stand-alone class for beginners and improvers. This class is the perfect opportunity to learn if you have never had life drawing tuition or need a quick recap of life drawing fundamentals. This class, on the 2nd Tuesday each month, is fully taught with lots of demonstrations and 1:1 tuition aimed at meeting your specific needs. Booking is per class, so you decide how many classes you need to attend.
WHEN YOU BOOK ON A COURSE WITH CREATIVE ART COURSES YOU WILL EXPERIENCE
- High quality teaching to nurture your creative spirit, actively encouraging you to find and develop your own artistic voice.
- Your learning and artistic self-confidence lies at the heart of every art course I have planned.
- Art courses and drawing classes designed around your needs as a developing artist.
- Skills and techniques that provide the springboard to your future artistic independence can be learnt on all my drawing classes.
- All ability levels are welcome on all my art courses and drawing classes. My teaching suits all ability levels.