Full details and booking is via the Meetup.com website.
Looking for a fresh creative approach to life drawing? Looking for a small friendly group? Need to add a bit of creative fun and experimentation to your life drawing?
We meet on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month, 6.30 – 8.30pm.
1st Tuesday: Short poses, movement + quick studies up to about 20-30 mins.
3rd Tuesday: Long poses of about 60-90 mins, portraits, poses over multiple sessions.
This group is for Life Drawers of all experience levels – even first timers – who want to create drawings that show a bit of their personality, play with techniques, materials and mix-things-up a bit.
SESSION LENGTH: 2 hrs
Days: 1st + 3rd Tues each month| 6.30 – 8.30pm
Heather Spears’ The Creative Eye
All working artists struggle to be more creative. This intensive 3-day course will clearly explain what you’re up against and give you new techniques to draw better, avoid many common drawing errors, and better understand the creative process. This is a fully taught life drawing course with drawing from various life models over 3-days. Heather is the author of the amazing book The Creative Eye – which in my experience changed my whole approach to drawing!
TOTAL LEARNING HOURS: 15
Days: Sat, Sun, Mon | 10-4pm each day
Cost: includes most materials
Heather Spears’ Drawing the head
A chance to focus entirely on drawing the head or portrait. This intensive 3-day course gives you the opportunity to draw directly from life models of all ages – from young toddlers through to the elderly and ethnically different models. A wonderful experience giving you the chance to study a diverse group of models and learn so much about the differences and similarities of the human head.
TOTAL LEARNING HOURS: 7.5
Evenings: Tues, Wed, thurs | 6.30 – 9pm each day
Cost: includes some materials
WHEN YOU BOOK ON A COURSE WITH CREATIVE ART COURSES YOU WILL EXPERIENCE
- High quality teaching to nurture your creative spirit, actively encouraging you to find and develop your own artistic voice.
- Your learning and artistic self-confidence lies at the heart of every art course I have planned.
- Art courses and drawing classes designed around your needs as a developing artist.
- Skills and techniques that provide the springboard to your future artistic independence can be learnt on all my drawing classes.
- All ability levels are welcome on all my art courses and drawing classes. My teaching suits all ability levels.