The Art Group Rules
To ensure the studio remains a safe, creative and enjoyable space to use, the following rules and guidelines for behaviour will apply to all users.
- It is essential that mutual respect between users is maintained at all times.
- Care should be taken not to offend others when speaking /giving feedback about their work.
- Personal music must be kept at a low level so as not to disturb other users, and be turned off/down if asked.
- All users must leave plenty of time to clean up after themselves (work space & kitchen area) before leaving. Please allow plenty of time so I may close the studio promptly at the end of the session.
- All materials and equipment should be treated with care and respect.
Health & Safety
- Users must ensure all H&S rules are followed.
- Users must adhere to any AWOL Studio & Hope Mill instructions and signage when using the building.