If you are travelling to Manchester for one of our creative art courses stay in a local hotel or B&B.
Ibis Hotel is the closest with about a 10 minute walk to my studio. But their are other options.
It is good practice to buy travel insurance at the time of booking, to cover you for any additional costs in case you experience unexpected illness, Jury service, family bereavement, or I have to cancel a course, etc.
Many insurance companies offer UK based holiday insurance that includes ‘cancellation cover’ for any travel that includes 2 nights hotel accommodation. This should not be an excessive cost.
- Always check insurance details fully before you purchase any insurance products.
- Please read my Terms + Conditions for full details on refunds, transfers and cancellations, as costs of your transport and accommodation is not refundable by Creative Art Courses.
- The information and websites listed on this page are to help make your travel plans as easy as possible.
- This page includes links to independent websites, so please use them with due care and diligence, at your own discretion.
- The information on this page should not be understood as advice or guidance, and accommodation is in no way recommended by Creative Art Courses.