These classes are appropriate for children and young people. They will inspire and give students practical skills to help them develop their drawing and painting skills. Classes are fun, yet curriculum-linked to ensure everything they learn can be applied back at school or home-schooling to help students improve their grades and become better artists.
PAYG Creative SatrdayMore Info >
Suitable for children (16+17 years old) studying A levels (must be accompanied by an adult at all times), and adults. Fun, sociable day learning and improving your drawing and painting. Pay as you go (PAYG) means you can fit creativity into your busy life. Self guided or tutor-led drawing and painting with an experienced tutor there to support you.
WHEN YOU BOOK ON A COURSE WITH CREATIVE ART COURSES YOU WILL EXPERIENCE
- High quality teaching to nurture students’ creativity, actively encouraging them to find and develop their own artistic voice and individuality.
- Students’ learning and artistic self-confidence lies at the heart of every art project I have planned.
- Art projects are designed around the individual needs of each developing artist.
- Skills and techniques that provide the springboard to students’ future artistic independence.
- All ability levels are welcome on my classes. Enthusiasm and a willingness to ‘give it a go’ is all that is required.