These life drawing courses offer something for everyone – from peer-led groups for all abilities, to fully taught life drawing classes for beginners and Heather Spears’ taught life drawing courses for all abilities. Definitely worth exploring more.
Creative Life drawing Manchester
This group is for Life Drawers of all experience levels – even first timers – who want to create drawings that show a bit of their personality, play with techniques, materials and mix-things-up a bit.
We meet on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Tuesdays of each month, 6.30 – 8.30pm.Book NOW >
1st Tuesday: Short poses, movement + quick studies.
2nd Tuesday: Draped or costumed figure.
3rd Tuesday: Long poses.
4th Tuesday: Portrait model (clothed).
5th Tuesday: Begin Life drawing: tutored class for beginners.
Heather Spears’ The Creative Eye
All working artists struggle to be more creative. This intensive multi-day course will clearly explain what you’re up against and give you new techniques to draw better, avoid many common drawing errors, and better understand the creative process. This is a fully taught life drawing course with drawing from various life models each day. Heather is the author of the amazing book The Creative Eye – which in my experience changed my whole approach to drawing!Book NOW >
Heather Spears’ Drawing the head
A chance to focus entirely on drawing the head or portrait. This intensive multi-day course gives you the opportunity to draw directly from life models of all ages – from young toddlers through to the elderly and ethnically different models. A wonderful experience giving you the chance to study a diverse group of models and learn so much about the differences and similarities of the human head.Book NOW >
WHEN YOU BOOK ON A COURSE WITH CREATIVE ART COURSES YOU WILL EXPERIENCE
- High quality teaching to nurture your creative spirit, actively encouraging you to find and develop your own artistic voice.
- Your learning and artistic self-confidence lies at the heart of every art course I have planned.
- Art courses and drawing classes designed around your needs as a developing artist.
- Skills and techniques that provide the springboard to your future artistic independence can be learnt on all my drawing classes.
- All ability levels are welcome on all my art courses and drawing classes. My teaching suits all ability levels.