I am taking the spread of the Coronavirus and the impact it may have on my students at Creative Art Courses very seriously. I am committed to following the advice and recommendations from the Government, Public Health England and the World Health Organisation. I tend to err on the side of caution when making decisions based on the latest government guidelines.
A huge thank you to NHS and emergency staff, and all key workers
who continue to put themselves at risk and work hard to keep us safe.
All Courses +Classes
- Update 22 February 2021
- Following Boris’s announcement today, we look forward to re-opening the studio for face-to-face courses and classes from his target date of 12 April 2021. We accept the government cannot guarantee this date, but hope the relaxation of the lockdown rules goes successfully. We long to be back!
- CLOSED: With huge regret, the studio remains closed while England is is National Lockdown.
- I will email students about 3 weeks before their course start date with either a Course reminder that their course is due to take place as planned – or – information about course transfers if the studio is required to remain closed
- This page will be updated regularly with any new information and changes as soon as it becomes available
- Click Here > for information regarding Covid-related course cancellations, transfers and refunds.
- CLOSED: Sadly, the Youth and children’s classes remain on hold.
Community Groups: Art Group and Life drawing
- CLOSED: Regretfully, our community groups remain on hold.
- We continue to evaluate the situation and will announce when we are ready for the Wednesday AVA art group and Creative life drawing Manchester group to start meeting again.
- Click Here >> to join the AVA art group Facebook page and take part in the weekly art challenges
We look forward to welcoming you back to the studio!
Read further for up to date information about studio Covid-secure measures.
Queries or concerns
Feel free to email me with any questions, concerns or suggestions.
Kind regards, stay well and stay safe.