I am taking the spread of the Coronavirus and the impact it may have on my students at Creative Art Courses very seriously. I am committed to following the advice and recommendations from the Government, Public Health England and the World Health Organisation. I tend to err on the side of caution when making decisions based on the latest government guidelines.
A huge thank you to NHS and emergency staff, and all key workers
who continue to put themselves at risk and work hard to keep us safe.
- Update 3 November 2020
- November Lockdown: We are open – during the November Lockdown period government guidelines permit Adult Community Education to continue within our Covid-secure studio. Therefore any travelling that our students are required to do would be considered as essential and permissible.
- Tiers 1, 2 and 3: Government guidelines for all Tiers allow education to continue which permits us to remain open and for you to travel for education and training purposes.
- Click here >> to find out what it means for you.
- update 16 October 2020
- Classes remain on hold. We are considering resuming classes from January 2021
- Classes can only resume when the Manchester central region is signalled as Amber or Green on the NYA traffic light readiness system.
Community Groups: Art Group and Life drawing
- Update 16 October 2020
- Groups remain on hold. We continue to evaluate the situation and will announce when we are ready for community groups to start meeting again.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the studio!
Read further for up to date information about studio Covid-secure measures.
Queries or concerns
Feel free to email me with any questions, concerns or suggestions.
Kind regards, stay well and stay safe.