Our core purpose is to nurture your creativity.
Ensuring you feel safe in a low-risk environment is fundamental to this.
We have thorough Covid-secure procedures in place that ensures we are compliant to all the latest government and local guidelines.
We are determined to play our part in reducing the risk for everyone – and to stop the spread of COVID-19.
I am committed to following the advice and recommendations from the Government, Public Health England and the World Health Organisation.
I tend to err on the side of caution when making decisions based on the latest government guidelines.
Excellent Covid measures in place. Thanks for all the preparation.” Lucy D
A huge thank you to NHS and emergency staff, and all key workers
who continue to put themselves at risk and work hard to keep us safe.
This page will be updated regularly with any new information as soon as it becomes available
Update 19 July 2021
- Following Boris’s announcement on the relaxation of Covid-secure procedures from today, I have amended the way we will provide a safe low-risk studio space.
- Click Here > for updated Covid-secure studio procedures
- Click Here > for information regarding Covid-related cancellations, transfers and refunds.
- Click here >> for what the current government guidance means for you
Adult Courses, Classes and Workshops
- OPEN: We are open for face-to-face teaching
- As usual, I will email students with a reminder about 3 weeks before their course is due to start.
Community Groups: Art Group and Life drawing
- OPEN: AVA Wednesday art group
- Click Here > to join the AVA art group
- OPEN: Creative Life drawing Manchester (CLDM)
- Click Here > for group info
Youth + Children
- OPEN: We plan to resume Youth + Children’s classes from September 2021.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the studio!
Read further for up to date information about studio Covid-secure measures.
Queries or concerns
Feel free to email me with any questions, concerns or suggestions.
Kind regards, stay well and stay safe.