Our core purpose is to nurture your creativity.
Ensuring you feel safe in a low-risk environment is fundamental to this.
We have thorough Covid-secure procedures in place that ensures we are compliant to all the latest government and local guidelines.
We are determined to play our part in reducing the risk for everyone – and to stop the spread of COVID-19.
I am committed to following the advice and recommendations from the Government, Public Health England and the World Health Organisation.
I tend to err on the side of caution when making decisions based on the latest government guidelines.
Excellent Covid measures in place. Thanks for all the preparation.” Lucy D
A huge thank you to NHS and emergency staff, and all key workers
who continue to put themselves at risk and work hard to keep us safe.
This page will be updated regularly with any new information as soon as it becomes available
- Update 5 April 2021
- Following Boris’s announcement today, we look forward to re-opening the studio for face-to-face teaching from 19th April 2021.
Adult Courses, classes and Workshops
- OPEN: Face-to-face teaching resumes from 19th April 2021
- As usual, I will email students with a reminder about 3 weeks before their course is due to start.
Community Groups: Art Group and Life drawing
- OPEN: AVA Wednesday art group resumes from 28th April 2021
- Click Here > to join the AVA art group
- CLOSED: Creative Life drawing Manchester (CLDM)
- Regretfully, the life drawing group remains on hold.
- I will announce when we are ready for the life group to start meeting again.
- Click Here > for group info
Youth + Children
- CLOSED: Sadly, the Youth and children’s classes remain on hold.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the studio!
Read further for up to date information about studio Covid-secure measures.
Queries or concerns
Feel free to email me with any questions, concerns or suggestions.
Kind regards, stay well and stay safe.