Our core purpose is to nurture your creativity.
Ensuring you feel safe in a low-risk environment is fundamental to this.
We are determined to play our part in providing a low-risk HEALTH-aware environment for everyone – and to reduce the spread of COVID, Flu, Norovirus, and other transmissible infections.
I am committed to following any advice and recommendations from the Government, Public Health England and the World Health Organisation. Risk assessments and procedures are regularly reviewed and updated as required to ensure we meet or exceed any criteria laid out by government.
Excellent Covid measures in place. Thanks for all the preparation.” Lucy D
A huge thank you to NHS and emergency staff, and all key workers
who regularly put themselves at risk and work hard to keep us safe.
This page will be updated regularly with new government guidelines, and related information as soon as it becomes available
Latest update: May 2023
World Health Organisation
On 4th May 2023 the director-general of WHO, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, announced the ‘end to Covid-19 as public health emergency’. (UN News)
Currently, all Covid restrictions in England have been lifted
- Click here >> for current government guidance about all aspects of Covid
- Adult Courses: OPEN for face-to-face teaching
- AVA Art group: OPEN for face-to-face sessions
- LDA Life drawing group: OPEN for face-to-face sessions
- Children and Youth classes: OPEN for face-to-face classes
Encouraging health-aware practices against the spread of Covid-19, Flu, Norovirus and other transmissible infections.
Please read carefully to familiarise yourself with the expectations before you arrive at Hope Mill.
We have put a lot of time and thought into our HEALTH-aware procedures and continue to re-think and adapt them to ensure they remain relevant and up to date.
- Please feel free to offer suggestions and observations that may help us continue to offer a safe, low risk environment within the Gallery Studio and around Hope Mill.
Queries or concerns
- I have and will continue to correspond with all my students to ensure they remain updated to changing circumstances.
- However, please bare in mind, that Covid-19 has given me a massive increase in admin tasks which may result in me not being able to retain the high standards I usually keep.
- I would greatly appreciate it if students could actively do their part in supporting me – keep up to date by revisiting this website page, and email me with any queries, concerns or reminders.
Thank you for your continuing to support Creative Art Courses. I look forward to continuing to be the art studio of your choice for creative inspiration and learning.
Feel free to email me with any questions or concerns. I’m always happy to help.