Gift vouchers – how they work
- Single one-off purchase: It is best to use Gift vouchers as full payment towards a course/s within a single one-off purchase.
- If used as part payment towards a more expensive course, the recipient will need to contribute the difference.
- If used to purchase a course of a lower cost, the difference can be used towards further course purchases, either at the same time or at a later date until the voucher expires.
- Please keep a note of your Gift voucher code for reference.
- When are Gift vouchers received?
- Gift vouchers are emailed to recipients directly after purchase.
- Receipts are emailed to purchasers, which at busy times may take up to a couple of days, as my system is not fully automated.
- Voucher amounts: Gift vouchers are available in amounts that correspond with our course prices;
- £4.50 for peer-led art group sessions
- £12.50 for peer-led life drawing sessions
- £42 for single-session evening workshops
- £140 for weekend courses
- £210 for 6-session evening courses
- £350 for weekday daytime courses
- £365 for the 4-day Creative Eye life drawing course
- Please read the full T+C’s directly related to the purchase and redemption of Gift vouchers.
- You will find them fully and clearly explained.
Questions: Feel free to contact> Brian via email or telephone with any questions, queries or concerns.