My art courses make a wonderful gift for Birthdays, Wedding anniversaries, Christmas, Mother or Father’s day, New Year resolutions or simply to say Thank you.
Only make a purchase if you are sure the recipient will love to receive it. I DO NOT recommend making a purchase as a SURPRISE gift.
Please ensure the recipient’s learning needs fall within my teaching remit as described.
Print the leaflet (see the tab above) to give to your chosen recipient.
It is an excellent introductory guide to the variety of courses and workshops on offer. Up to date course information is available here on my website.
how they work
- Single one-off purchase: It is best to use Gift vouchers as full payment towards a course/s within a single one-off purchase.
- If used as part payment towards a more expensive course, the recipient will need to contribute the difference.
- If used to purchase a course of a lower cost, the difference can be used towards further course purchases, either at the same time or at a later date until the voucher expires.
- Please keep a note of your Gift voucher code for reference.
- When are Gift vouchers received?
- Gift vouchers are emailed to recipients directly after purchase.
- Receipts are emailed to purchasers, which at busy times may take up to a couple of days, as my system is not fully automated.
- Voucher amounts: Gift vouchers are available in amounts that correspond with our course prices;
- £4.50 for peer-led art group sessions
- £12.50 for peer-led life drawing sessions
- £42 for single-session evening workshops
- £140 for weekend courses
- £210 for 6-session evening courses
- £325 for the 4-day Creative Eye life drawing course
- £350 for weekday Art + Creativity courses
- Please read the full T+C’s directly related to the purchase and redemption of Gift vouchers.
- You will find them fully and clearly explained.
Questions: Feel free to contact> Brian via email or telephone with any questions, queries or concerns.