My art courses make a wonderful gift for Birthdays, Wedding anniversaries, Christmas, Mother or Father’s day, New Year resolutions or simply to say Thank you.
I DO NOT recommend making a purchase as a SURPRISE gift. Please be sure the recipient will love to receive it
Please ensure the recipient’s learning needs fall within my teaching remit as described.
Print the leaflet (see the tab above) to give to your chosen recipient.
It is an excellent introductory guide to the variety of courses and workshops on offer. Up to date course information is available here on my website.
how they work
- Single one-off purchase: It is best to use Gift Cards as full payment towards a course/s within a single one-off purchase.
- If used as part payment towards a more expensive course, the recipient will need to contribute the difference.
- If used to purchase a course of a lower cost, the difference can be used towards further course purchases, either at the same time or at a later date until the voucher expires.
- Please keep a note of your Gift Card code for reference.
- When are Gift Cards received?
- Gift Cards: are emailed to recipients directly after purchase.
- Receipts: are emailed to purchasers, which at busy times may take up to a couple of days, as my system is not fully automated.
- Card amounts:
- Gift Cards are available in amounts that correspond with our course prices.
- They can be used to towards the cost of any course, class or workshop
- Please read the full T+C’s directly related to the purchase and redemption of Gift Cardss.
- You will find them fully and clearly explained.
Questions: Feel free to contact> Brian via email or telephone with any questions, queries or concerns.