RISK FREE BOOKING
We are happy to offer RISK FREE BOOKING.
It is my aim to ensure no-one loses out due to Covid-19.
If government guidelines require me to close my studio, or if students have to cancel their place on a course due to Covid I will offer a Free Transfer Code that will enable students to join us on another course within 18 months, or possibly longer if Covid continues to impact our lives.
As the country and world move forward through the successes and disappointments of struggling to discover the ‘new normal’ I will continue to do all I can to ensure we all enjoy and benefit from the creative opportunities I offer from my studio at the inspirational Hope Mill in Ancoats.
Please read carefully about Covid-related course transfers and cancellations, in case Covid impacts on your course booking.
These sit alongside all the regular T+C’s
5 July 2020 – going forward
- I will continue to offer a free Transfer code to students whose course is impacted by Covid-19 enabling students to transfer to a new course date.
- These Transfer codes will be valid for 12 months from the date of the course (allowing a booking window of 18 months), and may be extended if Covid-19 continues to impact on students attending the course of their choice.
- This sits alongside the full T+C’s. Click here>
- Transfer codes will be offered on a case-by-case basis.
- I will email students about 3 weeks before their course start date with either a Course reminder that their course is due to take place as planned – or – information about course transfers if the studio is required to remain closed
- All students who have already had courses cancelled have been emailed a Free Transfer code to enable them to transfer to another course.
- Important information relating to how their Transfer Code should be used were included within the email.
- If you have had a course cancelled and have either not received an email, or lost the email, please contact me and let me know.
- Don’t worry, if Covid-19 continues to impact on students’ ability to attend their course, I will consider extending the Voucher code on a case-by-case basis.
Queries or concerns
Feel free to email me with any questions, concerns or suggestions.
Kind regards, stay well and stay safe.